“Rob is great! I highly recommend working with him if you get the chance!” – Noah Goodhart, Cofounder of Moat (acquired by Oracle)
- Work as Mobile (iOS & Android) Team Lead with 10+ years experience
- My own apps have done over 2 Million Downloads and were acquired
- Top 5% of iOS contributors on StackOverflow
- Worked on apps for iClicker, Skipcart, InMar, Kubota, Macmillan, and Moat (Oracle)
- My apps have been featured on Fox Business, IndieHackers, Nola.com and Yahoo
- Over 100k pageviews on my articles about Mobile Development & Career (currently writing here).
- Leadership Experience - Trained to lead and delegate, I manage Crush your Side Projects meetup and work as a Team Lead.
- Manage, mentor (& learn from) a team of mobile engineers
- Improve your app’s scalability with strong architecture & standards
- Improve productivity with automation processes with better automation
- Engineer an app from scratch (greenfield & skunkworks specialist)
- App Development: Flutter, Swift, Objective C, & Xcode, React Native, Kotlin & Android
- Continuous Intergration: Jenkins, CircleCI, AppCenter, Github Actions
- Web Development: Node.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS, Markdown (this site uses all but Angular)
- Deployment & Platforms:: AWS, Azure, Netlify, Heroku, Github, Gitlab, Hexo, Wordpress
- Database and services: MongoDB, Firebase
- Scripting: Mostly Python, bash
- Other Tools: Cocoapods, Carthage, Fastlane, Mixpanel, NewRelic, Crashlitics, Flurry, Testflight
Rob is a superstar. He’s a true leader – well organized, well thought out and a great communicator –Steve Miller, Founder/CEO Pragmatic Software (Sold to SmartBear)
Rob’s determination to systematically try different approaches until he found the right path is inspiring, informative, and definitely worth emulating!Charlyn Keating, Founder, Appreneur Summit
Intelligent, insightful, and most important of all thorough. You can be confident that any task he starts will be a resounding success.Gant Laborde – Chief Technology Strategist of Infinite Red
On my short list of people to ping if I ever started a companyBryan Joseph, Revelry Labs
If you want to grow business through scalable app development, let’s chat.